CANSail 5&6 Course Information & Registration
In the CANSail 5 & 6 levels complex skills are acquired and refined. Athletes in this program are members of the NYC Youth Racing Team and work with the race coach to build their sailing resume. Training emphasizes a particular focus on strategy, tactics, rules, weather conditions and of course the wind. Sailors become young athletes and apply their skills at local and regional regattas. Parent participation in travel is crucial to the success of the program and building a winning team. Available to youth aged 7 to 18.
- Spring Training: Wednesdays 5:00 to 9:00 pm & Sundays 12:00 to 4:00 pm May 4 to May 29, 2016
- Summer Session 1: July 4 to 29, 2016
- Summer Session 2: August 2 to 26, 2016 – FULL!
- Fall Training: Saturdays & Sundays 12:00 to 4:00 pm, September 10 to 25, 2016
There will be no classes on July 1, 2016 Canada Day and August 1, 2016 Civic Holiday.
Summer Session Course Fees:
- Non Member Rate – $1010 + $250 regatta expense deposit
- NYC Member Rate – $920 + $250 regatta expense deposit
Spring & Fall Session Course Fees:
- Spring Training Session – $400 + $100 regatta expense deposit
- Fall Training Session – $400 + $100 regatta expense deposit
2016 Registration Form S&RS
Please fill out the above registration form and drop off at the Club Office, fax to 416-260-8780 or email Samantha Glass at email@example.com. Call 416-260-8686 if you have any questions!
Like us on Facebook for program updates, pictures & other fun sailing stuff!