CANSail 5&6 Course Information & Registration
In our CANSail 5 & 6 race program complex sailing skills are acquired and refined. Athletes in this program are members of the NYC Club 420 Race Team and work with our certified race coach to master sailing techniques to sail fast. During this month-long program participants train to compete in local and regional regattas. In additional to on-water training, theoretical topics are also covered, including racing strategy & tactics, rules and weather.
Regular weekly program runs from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday, however participants will also attend weekend regattas throughout the season. Parent participation for regatta travel is crucial to the success of the program and building a winning team. Participants must have completed CANSail level 4 or be able to demonstrate CANSail 4 level skills in order to register for this program.
INTERESTED IN MORE INFORMATION?
Join us at our Race Team Information Meeting - Wednesday, March 1st, 2017
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-260-8686 ext 32
2017 CANSail 5&6 Course Schedule:
- Spring Training - TBA
- Session 1 – July 4 to 28, 2017
- Session 2 – July 31 to August 25, 2017
- Fall Training - TBA
- There will be no classes on Canada Day July 3, 2017 or the Civic Holiday August 7, 2017
Summer Session Course Fees:
- Non-Member Rate - $1060 per session + $250 regatta expense deposit
- NYC Member Rate - $960 per session + $250 regatta expense deposit
Spring & Fall Session Course Fees:
- *Spring Training Session - $400 + $100 regatta expense deposit
- *Fall Training Session - $400 + $100 regatta expense deposit
- *Price dependent on number of registrants.
Registration:CANSail 3&4 Registration From - Click Here to Download
Please click the link above to download and fill out our S&RS registration form. Completed forms can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 416-260-8780 Have questions? Please do not hesitate to call Programs Coordinator Amelia at 416-260-8686 ext 32!