If you haven’t noticed, the pump out facility has recently received a dramatic facelift courtesy of Chad Humphries. The original equipment was sourced and installed by Chad many years ago and hasn’t received a major refit beyond the pump itself since. The upgrades include a new hose/nozzle system with the following features:
- a shut off valve at the nozzle; this allows full control at your boat and eliminates any residue spillage from the hose section.
- a viewing port; this enables the operator to check the status of the operation knowing when the pump out is complete.
- a suction-style connector that will universally connect to any outlet port. Simply press the yellow rubber tip into your outlet port.
- a new visual level gauge at the pumping station. You can now visually see how full the pumping station tank is at any time.
- A new hose that is flexible, smaller in diameter and easier to manage.