Important Information & Forms
*2018 NYC MEMBER SURVEY*
We want your feedback!Survey Directions:
- To complete the survey, click on the link below and begin.
- Be sure to click SUBMIT to send in your survey.
- The survey may be completed on a large screen smart phone, but a computer, laptop or tablet (iPad) is recommended.
- If you have difficulties see the Office for assistance to complete on their tablet.
- Contact Geoff Hadrill 647-963-2124 or email@example.com with questions.
- Your member number is used only to ensure we receive only one survey per member.
- Individual surveys will not be tracked, and all results will be aggregated to larger populations to ensure privacy. If you have specific privacy concerns please see the office.
- Spousal members (Senior, Life and Social - Nominee) may complete the survey with their partner’s member number.
- The survey should take 10-20 minutes.
The deadline for receipt of surveys is April 30, 2018.
NYC Access Codes
Pedestrian Gate Code - 514
NYC West Door Code - 514
Work Shop Code - 8282
Wifi Password - since1890
Please note that each year all of NYC's access codes change at the beginning of April. New codes will be posted here as well as at the bottom of your member account statement.
NYC Billing Cycles & Accounting Information
Fiscal Year - October 1st to September 30th
Membership Billing Cycle
You will be billed on the dates below, with payment due by the end of the following month.
- October 31st - First Half Membership Dues (all categories)
- January 31st - Second Half Membership Dues (all categories)
- March 31st - Dock, Swing Mooring, Drysail & Dinghy Summer Fees
- August 31st - Winter Storage & Club Hours Fees
- Cheque - made out to 'National Yacht Club', please note your 4-digit member number in the memo line.
- Credit Card - we accept VISA or Mastercard, by phone or in person at NYC Office.
- Debit Card - only accepted in person at NYC Office during regular office hours
- Online Bill Payment - to 'National Yacht Club' through most major banks, please use your 4-digit member number as the account number.
- Dining room minimum requirement must be spent by the last day of the month and does not include taxes or gratuity
- Senior & Drysail Members - $50.00 monthly (December & January combined $100.00)
- Dinghy & Crew Members - $45.00 monthly April to September
- Social Members - $45.00 monthly (December & January combined $90.00)
Important FormsIf you need to update information that is on file in the Club Office please fill out and submit one of the following:
- Permanent and Annual Haulout Forms - Click Here for link to Haulout Information Page
- Member Account Credit Card Authorization - Click Here
- Dining Room Accounts Receivable Credit Card Authorization - Click Here
Other NYC Boating Information
Here are a selection of resources you may find useful for boating at National Yacht Club.
NYC Reciprocal Clubs - Click Here for 2017 Reciprocals List
Toronto Port Authority Practices & Procedures - Click Here
Safe Boating Guide - Click Here
NYC Mooring Guidelines - Click Here
NYC Dock Layout -NYC Mooring Field Layout -